Friday, June 08, 2007

I just got in after a long day. I clicked on my computer. My first (and only) IM(instant message) was a "hello, you spelled tantrum wrong" message. I appreciated the correction, but at the same time, I was just a bit miffed. In the future, I will have to remember to spell check even when I am half sleeping. And I'll also need to remember that spell check is not infallible. Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked.

My Day

Since I am tired, I will try to keep this entry short.

This morning after another crazy evening, I almost missed my Metro-North train. Last night, after telling myself that I would not do it, I did it. I fell asleep in the living room on a pile of student papers. I woke up, told myself that I would only eat a few spoonfuls of the pineapple sherbet, but I ended up eating the whole 1/2 gallon. I also registered online for a couple of Summer classes provided by the UFT.

1. PC applications (basically a beginners guide to using Microsoft computer applications).
2. Art Across the Curriculum (basically doing art to connect to all areas of the curriculum).

The two classes together came to $390.

I'd better wrap this up, I am starting to get drowsy.

I forgot to mention that I got my tax refund a few weeks ago. I received about $1,600. About $1,000 will go to paying my Japanese taxes which I could not have afforded. With the reminder, I would like to buy a couple of things. One is a bike (foldable if possible), and a Playstation console. I also plan to doing some touristy things around NYC. We'll see....

Short summary of today.

Hyper Kid 1 came in about 15 minutes late. He was happy about his day yesterday. He told me how much fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No comments: