Saturday, June 23, 2007

Just a quick posting. Today, I will need to finish up all "paperwork" for my students. I have a feeling that Monday will be a very demanding day. Since Admin. has not asked for report cards, nor have they provided approval of next year's students' classes. Teachers were not given the class names of the classes we were grouping the students, we were just told to group the students into three groups, "Class A, Class B, and Class C". I was also told by a couple of teachers that even though the teachers will make the groupings, the Admin. will "make changes".

Well, that's it for now. I will relax in the bath for a while, then do some paperwork. This weekend will have to be productive, it will be the last one of this school year. Oh, I hope next (school) year will be better.

Post Date - Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:32pm

No comments: