Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday recap. Not much to write about. I had an invitation to go to the Puerto Rican Day Parade, but with the end of the school year nearly here (yippie!!!), I told myself, I should be productive. So, instead,....

I just layed around my apartment.

I decided to take a hot bath. The planned 30 minutes turned into about 2 hours. Long, but relaxing. After the bath, I dozed off for a few minutes. I then did my laundry. I read the Sunday Daily News. I had to go to the bank to deposit my tax refund. I've been trying to delay depositing my refund for a long as possible. I know the money will just disappear. However, I needed to pay my rent. I wrote a personal check for the rent. I needed to deposit my refund check to cover the rent. I think I mentioned that I paid for a couple of summer courses. If I had not deposited my refund, my rent check would have bouced sky high.

Dinner was microwavable rice, chicken, and vegetables.

I typed up my homework sheet, and now I am trying to do short blog entry.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the headache I went through to try to get my copy machine fixed. After about 3 or 4 attempts to call, the 4th operator finally, decided that my machine was broken, and he (probably a kid in his early 20s) gave my a code that I could fax to the company. They will send me a replacement machine (my machine is under warrentee) in 2 or 3 business days. I will have to have FEDEX pick up my machine.

Time for me to go...

Post Date - Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:33pm

No comments: