Monday, December 17, 2007

I just finished typing up my homework sheet for the week. I also managed to do my lesson plans for the week as well. I am not sure but this weekend seemed to have been less stressful than previous weekends. I didn't have my usual mental block this weekend. Maybe my cold put me in an "I don't care" mood. Or, maybe thinking about the coming recess vacation did it.

Quick summary. Other than sleeping, I really didn't do much this weekend. I was planning to go shopping at the 99 cent store. A couple of teachers plan to give presents to their students. Ms. Across the Hall suggested the 99 cent store. As for me, nothing more than lemming mentality. Anyway, the plan was to go shopping, but I really did not feel like living my warm apartment for the cold and windy outside. My main goal was to get rid of this cold. I'm glad to write that the cold is just about gone. For dinner, I ate one of my "Smart Meals". I might have gone a bit over-board with my online order. I ordered about 9 Smart Meals and 6 Healthy Choice Meals. I also ordered a half a gallon of prune juice. Since I was still hungry after the "Smart Meal", I was still hungry, so I made a couple of Sloppy Joe sandwiches I made with ground turkey meat.



Post Date - Monday, December 17, 2007 12:19AM

No comments: