Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IQ Tests - Warning

I was just watching channel 2 evening news. They did a report on IQ Tests that are scams. I thought it was important since I've done the IQ Tests. The Tests talked about on the news program were scams because after you have finished the short test, you are then required to put in your cellphone number to get the results. I've actually seen those online tests. I've even taken a few of those tests, but whenever a test asks for personal information of any kind, I stop and close the window. I just thought I would pass on the warning.

I tried to attach the actually video clip link from the WCBS website, but I wasn't able to access the link. Instead, I attached a link below of the Consumer News Report Page, from there, the video of various reports are located on the right-hand side of your computer screen. Under the video screen, you will have to scroll through the set to find the correct one.

IQ Test Scams

Post Date - Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:16PM

No comments: