Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unbelievable Luck

In case you didn't realize it, I managed to catch another flight. I haven't been able to post any blogs entries because the hostel...

I'm up because I felt like venting. Up until now, my time in the hostels has been pleasant. I did everything for the next leg of my trip(showered, laundry, packed, etc..). I have to be up about 5AM. So, what happened????

Someone checks in at 12midnight. LOUDLY!!!!!

Once that person quieted down, the person across the hall made a phone call. LOUDLY!!!!

I didn't realize until now how paper thin these walls are.

Normally, I squeak around like a mouse, but you better believe come 5AM I WILL BE LEAVING THE SAME WAY I WOKE UP. The other "guests" will know I've left the building.

Post Date - Wednesday,July 29,2009 1:04AM

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Good for you. :) (evil chuckle)
Hope you had a good time!

Jeff said...

I'm sure you left quite an impression!

Waiting for your updates now on the trip. It should be interesting to read it all at once.

Jannx said...

I chickened out. I slipped into my empathy mode. There were others on the floor. I didn't feel comfortable doing to the others what was done. I guess the saying is true, "two wrongs don't make a right".

Yep, I'm back. I returned yesterday afternoon. I was planning to go food shopping, but once I layed on the couch, I didn't move until 9PM that evening. Other than send LA epal his pictures, I didn't do any blogging about the trip. I should be on the computer now (old habits), but since I am, I might as well start my trip summary. I was going to do a general summary before I did the day to day recount, but now, I'm thinking it would be better to skip the general summary/reflection and stick to the day to day recount.

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a couple of your pictures as well. I'll send those to you in a couple of minutes.