Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. I woke up about 7:30AM, I had a couple of bowls of cold cereal. I sat on the couch reading the last of Ultimate Wonder Woman reference book, and then fell asleep. After more online surfing and downloading music, my day was just about over. I went to visit my foster father. Since I didn't do much today, when I returned home, I got off the train a couple of stops early and walked the rest of the way home. Tomorrow, is shopping day. I want to head over to the mall to see about buying a hat. Normally, I only wear baseball caps, but I thought I might try one of those Stowaway Hat with Gore-Tex. I saw the hat on the LL Bean website. I don't want to risk buying one online and it not arriving in time, nor do I want to spend the extra money for express delivery for a hat I probably won't wear. I've always worn baseball styled caps (without a logo). I also want to check out the portable DVD players, I'll only be interested in one with a battery lasting 5 or more hours on a single charge. Oh, and I need a new pair of sneakers. On long rides, it is comfortable for me to take off my shoes, I'll feel more comfortable if my shoes are new. I'll also be sharing rooms in various hostels, I don't want to draw attention to myself. I have a bad habit of wearing shoes until they are worn with holes.

Okay, time to go.

The picture is from the Barnes & Noble website.

Post Date - Sunday, July12, 2009 8:19PM

No comments: