Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Boxing Lesson - Day 2

Today was day 2 of my boxing lessons.

I was trying to be more productive today. I didn't want my day to consist of sleeping most of the day away and only getting up to go to the gym. I was a bit successful, but not by much. My plan was to go food shopping and do my laundry, then go to the gym. Well, I missed the MN train. Afternoon hours had changed during the afternoon. I wasn't the only one caught wondering what happened to the train. About 2 other people also wondered the same thing. Since I missed the train, I did my laundry.

After I finished my laundry, I went to the gym for my boxing lesson. So how was the second day? I suspect the woman who appears to be in charge, must have spoken to my trainer. The minute I walked to my trainer, he started complaining about how his workout routines seem easy now, but little bit by little it would get tougher. I was taught various punch forms; I wore my hand wraps and boxing gloves.. Then I was asked to do 45 minutes on the treadmill. Today's lesson was better than yesterday's. The only part I didn't like was my pinky was getting scrapped inside the gloves.

I'm tired, and I want to do some online grocery shopping before I fall asleep.


Post Date - Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:04AM
Completion Date - Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:34PM

No comments: