Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lazy Day

Boxing lessons are on hold for the time being. After skipping my boxing lesson last Thursday, it got easier to skip. Yesterday, I called in to let them know that I would not be coming. Today, I just wasn't in the mood. I will call them again. The owner(or she is the wife of the owner) had told me when I signed up that she would be calling if I missed a couple of days, I guess that wasn't true.

I didn't do much of anything today (or yesterday), I got out of bed about 12:30pm, had a bowl of cereal, and spent the rest of the day online. Today I spent about $400 at Staples online. School has not even started yet and I've already spent about $700 on my classroom(including the book order I did a couple of weeks ago). One of the items I ordered today were a couple of wheel trays for file cabinets. The trays are metal frames with wheels; just put your 2-draw file cabinet on it and you will have a mobile file cabinet. I brought one for home and one for my classroom. It will be especially useful at home. I will be able to clean the floor much easier with it. I need to get a grip on my classroom spending, I haven't even been to the teacher's store yet to buy bulletin board paper and other basic supplies for this school year. I will try to stay within a $200 budget when I go to the teacher's store...as if I really knew what "budget" meant.

Post Date - Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:22AM

No comments: