Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Set Up - Day 3

I'll have to make this fast. Tomorrow is the official first day back. So, spending a extra 3 days in schools before the official day, how much have I accomplished.

Not much.

The first couple of days were basically moving days for me. Monday was about moving boxes and furniture. Tuesday was about moving my personal teaching materials from home to school, and moving 6 students desks from the third floor to the second floor for the increased class size I'll have this school year. And today?

Last night I went to bed about 11:30pm only to wake up about 1:30am with a runny nose, a dry cough, and serious case of sneezes. I didn't return to sleep until about 3am. When I woke up again I wasn't in the mood to handle my classroom. I managed to finally get out and catch the train at about 11:30pm. I arrived to school about 12:30pm; my day was about half over when I arrived. Other than shuffling books in my classroom library, I didn't do anything.

Revised Plan

Thursday will have to be classroom set up.
Friday - It would be nice to say that I will be spending the whole day lesson planning for the month of September, but a more realistic plan will probably be finishing up decorating the room and doing my lesson plans for the first week of school. Hopefully, I will be able to have my supply list and letter of introduction revised.


Post Date - Sunday, October 28, 2008 2:58PM
Completion Date - Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:40PM

2 comments:

Jeff said...

This brings back so many memories. Getting ready for school is never fun, but somehow it all happens.

Jannx said...

True, so true. It does somehow seem to happen.