Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bill Paying Day

Wednesday, July 9th
Bill Paying Day. Today I should have been cleaning my apartment, but instead I went bill paying and shopping.

I showered and was out the door about 12:30p.m. I took the MN train to Yonkers to go to the bank. My plan was to pay some of my monthly bills. Since they only take cash, I had to get the cash out of my bank account. If I had waited until I got to the check cashing place, then I would have had to take cash out of the ATM machine and have to pay an ATM fee. First bills were gas and telephone, then credit card, and finally Target charge card. Since my bill due dates were today and tomorrow, I need to pay in person so that I would not be charged a late fee.

I took the MN train back home. Then decided that I would go shopping for a few items. Since it was nice out, I decided to walk to the supermarket. About a 25 minute walk. I ended up buying fresh fruit and fresh vegetables. Now, my plan is to try eating a vegetable salad at least a couple of times per day. I also bought a salad spray to hopefully make eating the vegetables easier to eat. After I finished shopping, it started to rain. I waited out the rain, then decided to walk back home, instead of taking the MN train.

So, I ended up spending about $112 in healthy foods. So, when will I start my healthy eating diet and exercising.

Tomorrow. Today, I had an order of fried chicken wings and beef fried rice from a local Chinese Take-out.


Post Date - Monday, July 28, 2008 12:45PM
Completion Date - Wednesday, July 9, 2008 11:17PM

No comments: