Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cleaning Day 2

Tuesday, July 29th


Today started of as a lazy day, but I was able to eventually get some cleaning done. I spent most of the day on the computer. I watched the final episode of Star Trek Voyager "Endgame". I also watched parts of Star Wars fight scenes.

Finally, later in the evening, I started cleaning. I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen. Three rooms down, one to go. The last room to clean will be the living room.


While I was in my lazy mode, I wanted spaghetti. But since I had not bathe or showered since Sunday morning(before the several hour walk), I was in no shape to be outside. Since I managed to clean my bathroom and my kitchen, I was in a good mood. I made spaghetti with ground turkey meat for the meat sauce. After I ate dinner, I washed the dishes, and cleaned the stove. I took a bath in my clean bathroom.

Today turned out to be a productive day.


Post Date - Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:05AM
Completion Date - Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:18AM

3 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Star Trek Voyager, my favorite of all the series. I'm an original Star Trek fan, not as big a fan of The Next Generation, although I always watched it. But Voyager, love it, I bought the entire series on DVD.....Good choice my man.

Jannx said...

I liked the original Star Trek, but if I had to choose a favorite, then I would choose The Next Generation.

Jeff said...

I've never been much of a Trekkie, but I'd go with the Next Generation also.