Friday, July 25, 2008

My Fall Reading List

Friday, July 25th

Below is a response to a question I answered about reading. When I finished, I realized this would be a good entry for my blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I really wasn't a reader until I started reading the Harry Potter series. Now, I am a bit of a commuter reader. I like reading science fiction books. I'm currently reading Star Trek's Deep Space Nine (DS9) - "Twist of Faith". When I finished that I will jump into the adult bound edition of the Golden Compass. I like buying the adult bound editions because all parts of the series (or the trilogy) are combined into one volume. I like stories to have a beginning, a middle and an end. I don't like stories that are series. Last year, I read the adult edition of the Chronicles of Narnia. This fall, there are a couple of books that will be coming out that interest me:

1. Brisingr Book 3 of the Eragon series.
2. Inkdeath Book 3 of the Inkspell series.
3. Dragon Strike Book 4 of the Age of Fire series.
4. Deathly Hallows Book 7 of the Harry Potter series.*
* I bought this book months ago, but since it is the last in the series, I was so excited that I read the synopsis online before I got the book, so knowing the main parts of the book, has pushed it down lower on my reading list.


Post Date - Sunday, August 17, 2008 11:28PM
Completion Date - Friday, July 25, 2008

No comments: