Monday, July 21, 2008

A Lazy Day

Monday, July 21th
Lazy Day. Very simply, it was a very, very lazy day. I finally got out of bed about 1:30p.m. For breakfast, I had a glass of orange juice, a glass of water, and I had a Nature Valley Yogurt granola bar. Diet? No, just too lazy to prepare anything. I would have had a bowl (or two) of cold cereal, but I ran out of milk. After breakfast, I've been online since then. Now I will see if I can find something quick to zap for dinner. I'll probably also make a fruit smoothie with the leftover fruit (either a peach or mango smoothie.



Post Date - Friday, August 15, 2008 10:39PM
Completion Date - Monday, July 21, 2008 8:53PM

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow, 1:30? Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping until 9:00 a few days over break. :)

It's good to have the lazy days occasionally. They are much-needed in the life of a teacher.

Jannx said...

Sorry to say, but 9:00a.m. often becomes my early time.