Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Smoothie 2

Monday, July 14th



The lazy days of summer are passing fairly quickly. Today was supposed to be the start of my get in shape goals of eating healthy and exercising. Well, I'm not ready yet. So, what did I do? I got up with the idea of not getting online, because when I get online, I usually don't do anything else. Today was no exception.

I started off making breakfast. As the hot water was boiling, I decided to make a fruit juice in the blender. I made the pear/celery juice from the juicing book I bought from B&N. However, a blender is not a juicing machine, so no matter how long I left the blender on, the concoction didn't liquefy. Basically, what I made was the consistency of apple sauce. The smell and taste still had me thinking of chewing (or in this case, slurping) green grass. After finishing the blending, I drank/ate one glass full, then save the other glassful for another time. After I finished washing the blender, I ate my hot oatmeal, and drank my hot green tea. Then, I decided to go online just briefly.

About three or four hours later, I started watching "Kung Fu Hustle on YouTube, but got tired of watching the movie piece by piece, so I logged offline and watched the DVD. I liked that movie, I discovered that they are planning to make a sequel, "Kung Fu Hustle 2" to come out in a couple of years. The delay is due to the guy who made the KFH movie is currently busy production the Dragon Ball Z movie.

After watching the KFH movie, I went to my foster father's place just to say hello. Although both he and his lady friend were fighting colds, he seemed to be in a good mood. After the visit, I went to the Korean Soul food restaurant to order dinner to go.

I will try getting started on the new routines tomorrow.


Post Date - Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:19PM
Completion Date - Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:19PM

No comments: