Saturday, July 26, 2008

One Room Down


Today started off the same as most of the others this summer so far, but about 3pm, I finally started to be a little productive. I went to the laundromat and washed all of my dirty clothes as well as my winter blankets, and winter jacket. When I finished doing my laundry, I finally cleaned my room, including: washing the curtains, folding (and putting away) my clothes, washing venetian blinds and the furniture surfaces, sweeping and mopping the floor. I made my bed and showered before I turned on my computer. I also put on the new bedspread. I put on the bedspread to act as a kind of dust cover, but once I put it on, I didn't like it too much, but I'll keep it for now. I felt very productive.


Post Date - Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:32AM
Completion Date - Saturday, July 26, 2008 1:16PM

No comments: