Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lazy Day 2



Today was a partially lazy day. I got up late, and I even went online knowing that I would probably remain in front of this computer like I have for the last few days. Yesterday, from about 6p.m. until about 5:50p.m., I sat in front of my computer. I watched YouTube for most of that time. So what did I watch for most of that time? I watched clips from Red Dwarf and Star Trek DS9.

Red Dwarf was a sci-fi British comedy.





Star Trek - Deep Space Nine (DS9) was a spinoff from the Star Trek franchise.

I'm sure most of you readers know about Star Trek, so I won't bore you with details. Although DS9 was not my favorite Star Trek show, I watched it. I think it got better towards the end with the whole "Dominion War" story arch. Anyway, whole condensed episodes were up loaded to YouTube. I was able to watch the last 3 or 4 years of the show in the space of a few hours. Sorry, I got sidetrack.

Today was a partially lazy day. I got out of bed about 10a.m. I went online for about an hour. And amazingly enough, I was able to pull myself away. While I was online, I ate my oatmeal and drink plain hot green tea (no sugar). I relaxed in the bath for a while which was long overdue. After the bath I walked to the store to buy a few items: milk, orange juice, bread, fruit, etc... I also bought a whole pineapple($3.99). I lately, I've been buying precut fresh pineapples for my fruit smoothies. Today, I looked at the prices of the precut pineapples for $5.00. With the 3lbs. whole pineapple, I can get about 3 or 4 servings out of it. After shopping, I walked back home. So, I got about an hour of exercising from walkint to and from the store. For dinner, I had leftover ground turkey meat with pasta sauce. Yesterday, I was hungry, but too lazy to make spaghetti properly. I basically threw the ingredients into a pot went back to watching YouTube, and returned about 15 or 20 minutes later. The rice was already cooked 2minute reheat in the microwave, and I was eating dinner.

This evening I watched the next installment of the PBS show, "Pioneers of TV - Variety Shows". This is a good series. I almost missed it, but I'm glad I didn't. Next week will be the last part of the series focusing on Game Shows.


Post Date - Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:50PM
Completion Date - Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:58PM

No comments: