Monday, July 30, 2007

Another relapse. Today was basically a lazy day. I started my online course about 9:30 and finished about 1:30pm. After finishing, I just was not in the mood to clean or do anything. At 2pm, I watched Judge Mathis. I had a bowl of low sodium beef with vegetable soup. I didn't really like the soup. I think the low sodium chicken is okay, but the beef is really not very good. I picked out the beef pieces and drank the broth. I threw away the rest. I took a brief nap.

About 6pm, I walked to the local bodega at the top of the hill to buy the Daily News. When I returned, I washed the dishes in the sink. I also took the meat out of the refrigerator (it has been in there for about a week). I decided to bake the lamb and the pork chops. Nothing fancy. I put the meat in the oven (set on low), then rowed for about an hour. After my bath, it was late, but I ate dinner (zucchini, rice and lamp chops). I was surprised. The meat came out much better than I thought, it was nice and (falling of the bone) tender. Usually, it is dry and hard as a bone.

Well, I'd better end this now. My rowing results are below. This evening, I forgot to weigh myself before eating dinner (I was hungrier than I thought), so my numbers are higher than they would have been if I hadn't made a pig out of myself.

205.6lbs. / 32.0%BMI / 159.5CalB


Post Date - Monday, July 30, 2007 11:04pm.

No comments: