Saturday, July 07, 2007

Back on the wagon...again. I finally did some exercising today. I didn't do much else, but I felt good to do something instead of planning, but doing nothing. Today started out pretty much the same as the past few days. Cold (sugar)cereal for breakfast, then chatting online.

However, I finally got on my rowing machine after a couple of months of it just sitting on the living room floor collecting dust. I also started to clean up (a little bit) of the mountains of trash that have been really piling up. I hope I am finally back on track.

I did 30 minutes on my rowing machine. I was planning to do another 30 minutes later today, but after showering, I was out like a light. I was up again about 4:30. I started going through the papers, and dumping most of it. I took 4 shopping bags full of newspapers to the trash compactor. I filled up 4 trashbags full of the papers and trash. However, I was too embarassed to be leaving 4 bags of trash (a lot of it with my name on it) in the trash compactor, so I will take the bags of garbage to the trash compound. Dinner tonight was the last bit of leftover spaghetti.

I watched an interesting program on PBS, "The Six Wivies of King Henry VIII". Tonights installment (I did not realize it was a series) was on Catherine of Aragon. It was like watching a historical soap opera. Catherine was at first King Henry's sister-in-law, but then when her husband died, she married King Henry (her brother in law). I caught about the last 30 minutes of the program. Catherine kept trying to have a male heir, but could only muster a single daughter after 6 or 7 miscarriages...Wow! Finally, King Henry got tired of waiting, so he wanted to dump Catherine for his new mistress Anne Boleyn. It ended there, with a to be continued.

I became interested while I was typing this blog entry, so I did a quick Google search. Below is the link I came up with:

http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/sixwives.htm

Well, this blog is longer than I was planning to write. I better end this now, so that I can call it a night. Hopefully, I good night's sleep will give me the strength to get on my rowing machine tomorrow.


Wt. = 205.4lbs. / BMI = 36.3%

Post Date - Saturday, July 7, 2007 11:58pm

No comments: