Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend Summary.

Saturday. Not much done. I planned to walk to the post office to pick up another package from Amazon.com, but a moment resting, turned into a 2 hour nap. I woke up about 4:30pm. The post office closes at 4pm. I did get on my rowing machine, but I was not really focused. I am not sure how many calories were burned. I relaxed in the bath for about 30 minutes. For dinner I had a can of low sodium chicken soup, and a couple slices of wheat toast (with butter) :( Last night, I also had to deal with a small head cold (I hope), that kept my head pounding, and my nose running all night.

201.8lbs. / 29.9BMI / CalB.???

Sunday. I was feeling a little bit better, but my nose was still like a drippy fauct. I started cleaning off my computer cart, so that I could finally put up my new computer. Alas, I didn't get to finish, so my computer is still in the boxes. My air-conditioner is also. I also did my laundry. All of the dirty clothes in my apartment. That includes the clothes I wore to school for the last week of school, my winter coat (and jacket), and my blankets. Did I mention that I hate doing laundry, so I tend to put it off. I did about 6 loads of laundry (two of those were for the two blankets that have been on my bed for quite a while. For lunch I had a cup of microwaved rice over a can of sardines in mustard sauce. When I finished the laundry, I decided to walk to downtown Yonkers to go shopping. I needed a bucket to wash down the computer cart (among other things). My plan was to walk there and then walk to the Shoprite to do my food shopping, and then return on the Metro-North. After I finished shopping in the imitation five and dime, my granny cart was full. I decided to walk back home, then take the Metro-North back to downtown Yonkers to go to Shoprite, then take the Metro-North back home. After shopping in Shoprite, I lose track of time, and didn't realize it, until it was too late to catch the Metro-North back. The wait for the next train would have been an hour, so I walked back home with my full granny cart, and two extra bags that would not fit into the granny cart. In total, I spent 131. 01 cents. After getting home, I quickly put the food away. I then got on my rowing machine for an hour. Since I ended up getting on the machine after 8pm, I did not take a bath, but showered instead. Since it was late, I did not each dinner. I had taken out the chopped/ground turkey meat planning on making spaghetti sauce with ground turkey meat meat sauce. But, I will just save the meat for Sloppy Joe's for lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, I need to walk to the post office to pick up my Amazon order before they send it back. Then, I hope I can put my new computer together so that I can start that online class.

200.6lbs. / 33.0%BMI / 206.5CalB.

Post Date - Monday, July 23, 2007 12:13am

No comments: