Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lazy Sunday. I chatted and surfed for most of the morning. Napped also. I did manage to get on my rowing machine, so I was very happy. I did 45 minutes on my rowing machine. If I read the display correctly, I burned 116 calories on the rower. After rowing, I showered, I then went food shopping. I spent $101.19 on food. I tried to buy healthy (Wheat cereals, 2% milk, orange juice, Campbell's low sodium soup, flavored oatmeal, Dole's fruit cups with gelatin, frozen vegetables, iced-fruit bars, etc... I also did a little bit of shopping online at Amazon.com. (DVDs[animation], and an insulated water bottle bag) For dinner, I had a can of low sodium soup and a couple of slices of wheat toast, with a glass of water. The toast would have been healthy, if I hadn't put butter on it.

Well, that is it for today. Tomorrow, I will be joining a walking group. Stress from work kept me from joining any walks for the past couple of months. I am also thinking about going to the movies since I didn't go on Friday (my "movie day"). I also need to start my online class before my brick and mortar classes start. The very last thing I need is to get stressed during the summer.

Until next time...

Wt. = 203.6lbs. / BMI = 32.9%


Post Date - Sunday, July 8, 2007 11:36pm

No comments: