Sunday, July 15, 2007


Quick entry. The procrastinator strikes again. This morning, I was so tired from two days of walking activities that I did not get out of bed until about 12midday. I went to Target store to do a bit of "school shopping". My class starts tomorrow. I was only planning to buy a couple of items, but somehow, I got a bit carried away. I ended up staying til about 4pm, and spending about $400. I also missed the train, so I had to wait an hour for the next train. When I arrived, I went to the laundry to wash the new clothes, and a few of my other clothes. Since it was late, I had beef with broccoli takeout for dinner. I turned on the TV just to watch while I ate dinner, but I ended up watching a bit too much. I watched "60 Minutes", and a PBS program about Winsor Castle. I stopped off at Amazon.com, and discovered that my first order "Microsoft Office" was returned to sender due to incorrect address. I sent them an e-mail to ask the order be resent. Now, I have to go. Since I waited until the last minute, I have no time to row today. I will also have to write about Saturday's walking activity another time. I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow morning, so I need to be in bed by 10:30 the latest.

Post Date - Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:58pm.

No comments: