Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A lazy day. Today, I finally started my online class. I sat for about 2 hours listening to a lecture about using games to teach students. I also downloaded my legal copy (from Amazon.com) of Microsoft Word. So how was it. It took me about 3 or 4 minutes to find the margin rulers that used to be automatic. My Tool Bar is also too busy, as well as too many messages that seem to pop up after almost each key stroke.

Well, I'm tired, so I am going to cut this short. I was at my computer for most of the day. Since I ate breakfast around 11pm, I did not eat lunch. UPS delivered my Amazon order. I bought a THERMOS-vacuum insulated bottle with a pump. It is suppose to keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for 12. they seemed to be everywhere in Japan. I've been telling myself that I would be drinking more hot green tea -- yes, they do drink hot green tea in Japan during the summer. Oh, and without sugar! Having gotten used to drinking green tea without sugar, coming here and having American green tea, it was like drinking sugar water. Anyway, I have not been drinking green tea lately. Yes, I've been too lazy to microwave a mug of water.

I also bought another DVD. This one is Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. I actually watched this movie in Japan in Japanese (even though I didn't understand a word of Japanese). While browsing on Amazon, the idea that it might be available. I bought it on an impulse. But then, you probably already knew that.

Another day of no exercising. Tomorrow, I am going to try to get up about 6am to do a double online lecture. That means my day would still start about the same time as it has for the last couple of weeks. Also, it would mean that I would be finished my online class in about 6 days, and I would be finish before my other class starts.

Well, that is about it. I'd better call it a night. This time (unlike last night), I won't eat a half gallon of sherbet.

206.8lbs.

Post Date - Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:39pm.

No comments: