Saturday, July 28, 2007

Not bad. I just finished a couple of my online classes (a total of 4 hours here in front of the computer). The last lesson was about teaching gifted students (part 1). I have to say that lesson was fairly interesting. When the lesson is interesting, I don't mind sitting and listening. I still did not manage to start at 6am. I did manage to wake up at 5:20am, but since I still felt tired (and I did not really have any place to go), I went back to sleep.

Yesterday, I really was not in a study mode. I did not start my online lesson until about 3pm. I finished about 7pm. I realized that I have not really been taking care of myself these last couple of weeks, so I forced my self to cook some fish for dinner. It was prepared frozen fillet fish, that I only needed to put in the oven for about 20 minutes. 20 minutes later, I was eating fish, green beans, and microwabable rice. I started to watch Austin Powers - Goldmember, but I already saw it, so I decided to watch one of the dozon or so DVDs that are just piling up. I watched "Spirited Away" by Hayao Miyazaki, I enjoyed the movie very much. The artwork was very nice. From time to time, it was like looking at a moving painting. Miyazaki is known for his attention to details.

Well, I think that is about it. I really need to get up out of this chair, the aches and pains from being seditary for days on end are returning, so I need to do something physical today. Hopefully, I will be able to motivate myself to get on my rowing machine. I also would like to do another lesson for my online lesson course. If I do 3 lessons per day, I could be finish by next week.

It is lunchtime now. I think I will have some sardines over a cup of microwable rice. I also need a shower.

Post Date - Saturday, July 28, 2007 1:01pm

No comments: