Thursday, July 12, 2007


It has arrived!!! My new computer. However, I have not opened the boxes yet. I have to do some more cleaning and organizing. Also, I am planning to move my computer into my bedroom, and keep it there for the next couple of months during this summer weather. Remember, I bought an air conditioner a few days ago. I haven't put up the air conditioner yet, but when I do, The air conditioning will help keep the computer from over heating.

Today, I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing my apartment, I still have a long way to go. I also received a postal card notifying me that I have a package from Amazon.com. I ordered Microsoft Office from Amazon.com because it was cheaper than getting it from Dell.

Today, I did another very late exercising session.

It is late, so I am going to end this entry now.

Wt. = 201.0lbs / BMI = 29.8% / CalB. = 120.9


Post Date - Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:23am

No comments: