Friday, July 06, 2007

Quick entry. I want to try to be in bed before midnight. Here it is almost midnight, and I have neighbors shouting out their windows having a conversation. Apparently, there is a party happening tomorrow in New Jersey. Sorry.

Today, I was planning....never mind. I did not do much. This morning, I decided to get a air conditioner. I walked to the store, but I did not feel like walking back, so I took the Metro-North back home. I did not set up the air conditioner yet. This Sunday it is supposed to be very hot, I hope to have the air conditioner set up by then.

I was supposed to workout today on my rowing machine, but I did not feel like working out. I started cleaning up the living room...a little bit. I filled up 4 grocery bags with old newspapers, and 3 black trashbags with burnable papers and other trash. I watched TV, then later, I watched a couple of episodes of the Boondocks DVD.

Well, I better end this, hopefully, if I go to bed early, I won't feel too tired tomorrow morning to exercise.

Post Date - Friday, July 6, 2007 11:28pm

No comments: