Saturday, July 21, 2007

I am a bit excited. The final Harry Potter book just arrived (see attached photo). Even though the book has 759 pages, I am looking forward to reading it. I wasn't expecting it until next week. I only applied for the regular shipment. I was told that it would arrive sometime next week, but it arrived today. I need to finish reading the book I am currently reading (Sword of Shannara). Shannara sure did take a long time to get the action started, but now halfway thru, the book is finally starting to get interesting.

Now that I have the book, I will have to put it back in its box and put it away for now. If I see it lying around, I know I'll start reading it. The last Potter book, "...the Half-Blood Prince" I read from cover to cover over the weekend.

Some people take drugs to escape, I rely on Fantasy and Science-Fiction. Well, I better go, I have a lot of reading to do.

Post Date - Saturday, July 21, 2007 11:41am

No comments: