Sunday, July 29, 2007

Today is Sunday. I just finished a couple of online lessons(about 4 hours). I'm happy. I have 9 down and 11 to go. I still did not start at 6am. I did manage to wake up about 5:30, but I didn't get out of bed until 6am. Then (although I got online quickly), I procrastinated online.

Now that I've done at least two lessons today, my mind no longer has to be preoccupied with the lessons (or avoiding the lessons), this should allow me time to do a little cleaning of my apartment. First, I need to eat breakfast.

Quick summary of yesterday.
Yesterday was another hermit's day of existance. I didn't go out and I didn't do much. I think I started my online lessons about 12 midday, I finished about 4:30pm. I started doing a little bit of cleaning. Although you can't tell from the last couple of "apartment" photos, I really don't like messes and disorganization. Actually I hate it. However, I have a slight borderline compulsive personality. Everything has to have a place, but when it doesn't, my mind locks up. I don't know where to put things, so I start making piles and groups. Unfortunately, the piles over time start to bleed into mounds of mess. Yesterday, I finally had enough of the mounds, so I started cleaning, by...making piles. :)

I cleared off my coffee table and my cardtable(I'm using it as a dining room table), and pile everything on my futon (I'm using it as a couch). It looks like a mound of a mess, but there is method to the madness...I think. It looks like one big mess, but if you look closer, I have several piles and "areas" together. At the far end of the couch are 3D things (big or small), in the middle I have a pile of papers, piles of small papers like receipts, etc...Well, I think you get the idea.

After about an hour of making piles, I decided to get on my rowing machine for about 45 minutes. After, I soaked in bath for about 30 minutes. After the bath, I was planning to do another online lesson, but I procrastinated online, until it did not make sense to start a lesson. I watched a little bit of PBS, and had some low sodium soup and a couple of slices of plain wheat bread. I also ate a couple of cups of Jell-O with fruit. I really wanted to be in bed by 11pm. I managed to go to bed about 11:07.

And, for some reason, I could not go to sleep. It wasn't that hot, but I could not go to sleep. Finally, about 12:18 (the last time I checked the clock), I started to feel sleepy. I was up about 3 times to go to the bathroom, the last time, I noticed the room felt chilly. I had my fan on low, and not facing me, but the room was still cooler than the rest of the apartment.

This morning I was up and at the computer about 7am. I feel okay...I think. Hopefully, tonight will be better.

Last evenings workout results
202.8lbs. / 29.9%BMI / 89.1CalB.


Post Date - Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:53am

No comments: