Sunday, July 01, 2007

Eating and Sleeping. Wow, I just sum up my day in three words. Depressing isn't it?

I was up about 10am. I had breakfast of cream of wheat and green tea. I surfed for a while, then returned to bed until about 4pm. Since I did not have milk, and I wanted the Sunday paper, I forced myself to go out to the local bodega at the top of the hill. When I returned, since I hadn't eaten lunch, I ended up eating the two iced buns and a glass of milk. I then made some spaghetti with meat sauce. I used ground turkey meat for the meat in the meat sauce. I watched a PBS program about the Mormons, and read the Sunday newspaper. I am about to post this entry, then I will call it a night. I am going to try doing something that I have never done before. During the summer months, I am going to try to keep winter sleep routines. That means being in bed between 11:30 and 12midnight to hopefully be able to get up at 6am. I want to try going to the gym in the morning.

Once again, I will have to try being productive tomorrow. That means not sleeping the day away.

Post Date - Sunday, July 1, 2007 11:20pm

No comments: