Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A fairly nice day.

Well, I finally managed to wake up at 5am without being too tired to get up. I got up, went to the bathroom, checked the thermometer, and changed my T-Shirt, and...
I layed back down. I wasn't tired, but I really didn't feel like sitting at the computer for 4 hours. After about 45 minutes, I realized that I should just get the lessons over-with. I had a couple of bowls of cold cereal. And then I logged online. After about 45 minutes of surfing the Internet (and procrastinating), I finally started my online lessons for the day. I finished my lessons about 11pm.

About 12:30pm, I walked to the "local" post office to pick up my Amazon order. It was a nice day for walking. It was an hour walk there, and another hour back. I returned home about 2:30. I dropped off my DVD (yep, another one), and got my granny cart. I needed to go shopping. I walked to downtown Yonkers about a 30 minute walk. I stopped at the imitation five and dime store, and then I headed for the 99 cent store. Then at about 5pm, I went to Shop-rite for milk, wheat bread, cold cereal, orange juice etc...

From Shop-rite (with my full granny cart, and an extra bag to carry), I stopped at the bank. I walked back home from the bank. I arrived home about 6:45pm. Since I was already soaked with sweat, I decided to get on my rowing machine for about an hour. After rowing, I soaked in the bath for about 30 minutes. For dinner, I had leftovers from yesterday. Now, I am writing my blog entry.

Well, I think that is about it. I want another early evening. Tomorrow, I start my 3rd professional development class. When I finish with this class, I will have my BSed+30 credits. 30+ just means that my salary will be a little bit higher in the fall.

Yes, this time I remembered to weigh myself before eating dinner.
198.8lbs. / 29.8%BMI / 149.6CalB.


Post Date - Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:58pm

1 comment:

Max Sartin said...

Yup, that's why I'm in a Master's program. Right now I'm at BS+20 semester hours. BS tops out at +40, then to go further I'll need a masters. And the difference between BA+40 and Master's+40 is about $10,000 at the top end. If I'm correct, you teach 3rd grade at an inner-city school, right? I teach High School, Math & Psychology, at an inner city school also. Though I spent enough time in NYC to know the "inner city" in Utah is nothing compared to inner city in NYC. There are very few places in SLC that I would feel uncomfortable walking through, even at night. There are a few, but most likely the worst thing to happen would be to get robbed.
Have a great New Year's Eve!