Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Update. I have a few minutes before my bedtime, so I thought I would do another blog entry so that I would have no excuse tomorrow morning when I should be doing my online lesson.

Let's see. I think I left off from the last blog entry about 11am. After logging off, I decided to go get the Sunday paper. Today I've been thinking about going back to reading the New York Sunday Times, I used to read it before I moved to Japan. Next weekend, I think I'll go back to reading the NY Times. Today however, I went to buy the Daily News. Today was the first time I went outside in almost a week. I think the last time I went out was last Monday.

Anyway, it looked liked the sky was about to open up with a downpour when I went to get the Sunday paper. My plan was to just get the newspaper and a half of gallon of 2% milk. However, once I climbed the hill, I suddenly had a taste for some fried chicken from the local Chinese takeout place. Since I hadn't eaten breakfast, I was too weak to resist. I bought 5 (fried) chicken wings to go. I got the paper and returned home. I ate the chicken wings with a few slices of plain wheat bread and orange juice. I read my newspaper and watched a little bit of TV on my computer. Cool isn't it! After watching TV, I took a brief nap. I woke up about 4pm.

Once up, I decided to finally start really cleaning up, starting with the piles of papers on my couch. I narrowed the piles to...a few piles (school papers, documents, unopened mail, little papers [including receipts], and papers with personal information [for shredding]). Oh, while I was cleaning my living room, I found $58 dollars (1 twenty, 4 fives, 18 dollars).

At about 7pm, I decided to get on my rowing machine. I was on for about an hour. I then went to relax in the bathtub with the plan of only staying for about 30 minutes. However, I ended up staying in for about 90 minutes. I got out of the tub at 10:07pm. Since it was too late to cook, I made the lazy man's dinner (a cup of microwavable rice over sardines in mustard sauce and orange juice. Now, I am finishing this blog entry. I will watch the 11pm news on the TV and then call it a night. Hopefully, I will have a better sleep then last night. Tonight I am planning for an 11:30 bedtime.

202.2lbs. / 29.7%BMI / 150.8CalB.


Post Date - Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:58pm

No comments: