Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm feeling tired, but I feel good. I just finished my homework for my desktop publishing class. Each student had to copy the teacher's trip letter and supply list.

Now, I will do a quick summary before I call it a night. Last night, after finishing my blog entries, it was about 1:00am, I went to bed about 1:15am. I was up about 5:21 this morning. Class was okay. It would be better if the instructor used a visual aid to help. She speaks and sometimes she speaks too quickly. She has a whiteboard (she uses sometimes) and a smartboard (she does not use it...ever.

After class, I stopped at the Subways Restaurant on my way home. I ordered a 6-inch pastrami sandwich.

When I returned home, I decided to walk to the post office to pick up another Amazon.com order. When I returned home, I decided to get on my rowing machince for my 45 minute workout.

200.4lbs. / 28.9 BMI / 88.8CalB.

Post Date - Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:56pm.

No comments: