Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today was a tiring day, and I am not sure why. I woke up tired, and I was tired for most of the day. I didn't do much this morning but resizing and posting my photos from the Williamsburg Bridge walk. Since I did not do any cleaning, I did not take out my computer (or set up my air conditioner). After watching Judge Mathis, I decided to walk to the "nearest" post office. The Yonkers main post office is closer to me, but the clerks there seem to move slower than molasses. There always seems to be a long line, and the building itself looks like it has been around for many years. Stepping inside is like stepping through a time machine back to 1950s (early 1950s). Sorry, I got off-track.

The walk to my "nearest" post office is about a 50 minute walk...one way. Therefore, just to pick up my parcels was a two hour event. I was expecting my Amazon order of my Microsoft Office software and my New York Walks book, but it was just a couple of animation DVDs also from Amazon.com. I'm really starting to like that company.

I left about 3:30 and returned about 5:40. On my way home, I stopped to order some beef with broccoli to go. I also stopped at the local bodega to buy a gallon of milk (2%). I ate my takeout for dinner as soon as I returned home. I then went to the laundromat to do some of my clothes. Since I've been on vacation, laundry has been a low, low priority. But, when you don't have clean underwear, then the priority changes.

After returning from the laundromat, I decided to get on my rowing machine. I did my usually 45 minutes, but I did not put as much effort into the workout, and it shows. After the rowing, I relaxed in the bath for about 30 minutes.

Tomorrow I have a plan to do a couple of activities. I just hope I am not feeling tired. I am going to end this entry now so that I can go to bed. I need to start going to bed, much earlier, so that my body will be used to the early wake up next week when I start taking my Professional Developement class.

Wt. = 202.0lbs / BMI = 30.5 / CalB. = 69.8

Post Date - Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:28pm.

No comments: